Cakes!

Tuesday, February 18, 2014
I know this is a bit late to post but I just received the photos from the bride last week.  This wedding was in December and had a beautiful red, white and silver theme.  They made the cupcake stand to look like a Christmas Tree so all I needed to do was fill it up with delicious cupcakes.  The 6" cake on the top was for the bride and groom to cut into and the florist came and added all the flowers after I set it up, therefore the delay in getting a picture to show you.



This next cake was for a 50th birthday for a guy at church who loves his motorcycle.  I molded little motorcycles out of chocolate.


This super simple heart shaped cake was for Dale's Valentine's Day birthday and I made his FAVORITE: Red Cake!!  the icing for red cake is totally different than your basic buttercream icing so I went with whipped Bettercreme!  He said it is delicious!  It must be because the first ingredient on the label is high fructose corn syrup.  Guess he is eating this call all by himself!!


Thanks for stopping by!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates