Happy Anniversary

Monday, February 10, 2014
TODAY is the LAST day to get in on the My Paper Pumpkin FREE MARKER DEAL.  Sign up for My Paper Pumpkin and get a 5 count In Color Marker set ($14.95 value) for FREE. Make sure to put my name down as your demonstrator (Christi Waite Hudsonville MI)  A HUGE thank you to everyone who already signed up with me as their demonstrator and helping me to reach my goal of 7 new Paper Pumpkin Subscribers.



TODAY is also the LAST DAY to get in on these WEEKLY DEALS!



I was just playing around with some of my new stamps again.  This card is from the stamp set called PEACEFUL PETALS and I teamed it up with the HEXAGON HIVE THINLIT.  All these can be found in the OCCASIONS Catalog.  Click HERE to see the PDF of that.


I can't wait until the promised Blendabilites Markers arrive.  I am sure my "coloring" job would be MUCH better, but as it is I thought it came out okay.

Remember you can buy Stampin' Up! on line anytime just click HERE


Thanks for stopping by!
Christi


Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates