Love Notes

Friday, February 7, 2014
This is one of the Valentine cards that we made this week at COME STAMP WITH ME TUESDAY


As I was cutting out all of the little "love" words using the (retired) Thinlits (thanks Glenda for letting me borrow those).  I ended up with the little petal shaped piece from the center of the L.  I started to see a flower form before my eyes.  The first gal who came I let her use it for her card and she loved it!!  See the perks of coming to COME STAMP WITH ME TUESDAY'S??!!


I love it when that happens!  So what is keeping you from coming to my COME STAMP WITH ME TUESDAY "class"?  I hold it open house style every Tuesday from 10am to 5pm and all you pay is $1.50 per card you choose to make.   No need to register - just bring along your adhesive and come on over!!

See you soon!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates