Man's Best Friend

Thursday, February 13, 2014
Remember way back in December I told you that I was playing with My Digital Studio while I was camping out on the couch when I wasn't feeling well?  Well...Now my work station is packed with card fronts for me to assemble to I went to work on this cute card inspired by Cindy Grigiski on the Stampin' Connection. A demonstrator only site that is great for inspiration and ideas


I printed some out on Very Vanilla Card Stock and used some of my retired Designer Paper, and then I printed it again on Whisper White Card Stock and used the FRESH PRINTS Designer Paper that is in the Occasions Catalog.  So Cute!!  A perfect birthday card for your fur-loving friends.

Thanks for stopping by! and why not give My Digital Studio a try... just click HERE for a FREE 30 day trial

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates