Pinterest Inspired

Wednesday, February 26, 2014
This cute idea was inspired by something I saw on Pinterest so thought I would make some up for the next craft on March 8th.


Gracie let me draw a cut out of her hand to use as a template for the hands behind the tags.  I thought these would be a great idea for end of year gifts for the teachers.

I went to My Digital Studio to make the tags, then I stamped the arrows on the bottom using the TAPE IT stamp set in the current catalog.

I hope you can pop in to see us at the Hudsonville High School, 5037 32nd Ave., Hudsonville from 10am to 2pm.  Be sure to tell me that you saw this post on my blog, on Pinterest or on Facebook and I will have a small gift for you.

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates