Red Hot Sketch Challenge #115

Monday, February 24, 2014
Another Red Hot Sketch Challenge to share with you all.

This is what we had to work with...


The first thing I thought of when I saw this sketch challenge was that it looked like a scrap book page so I went with that thought. Here is my take on it...


These are our two amazing grand children, Tyler (11) and Gracie (8).  The sentiment "Grandkids, it's the little things that make you smile" comes from the frame that Jeff and Jess gave us at Christmas when they announced that they were expecting.  When the new grandbaby arrives this summer I can take out the photo of me holding the frame and put in a picture of the new baby.  I can hardly wait!

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates