Special Deliveries

Sunday, February 16, 2014
I have always said that I love to get "snail mail" - a special card in the mail but this past week I was especially blessed, because not in my mail box but the delivery man delivered this cute Henry to my front door


He is a special gift from my beautiful sister-in-law, Sherry, the one we went to visit in Texas in January.  We had seen this cute little guy at the flea market and she promptly bought it and shipped it to me!!  I just love him.  Then Dale went to the Used To Be New Consignment Shop where I sell my greeting cards and found this adorable wicker bench for Henry to sit on...


We love greeting Henry when we go up and down our basement steps.  The ladies who come to stamp just love him too.

Then on Thursday I was having kind of a "bleck" day - waking up with a nasty headache that wanted to hang on all day.  BUT... What a treat when one of the sweet gals in my down line, Nancy, dropped by with this fun little Henry.


CUTE! CUTE!

Only minutes later my doorbell rang again and it was a dear friend from church and she brought me a treat too.  She found this Olive Oil Dispenser for me which will be perfect for adding the oil to my salads and cooking.  How thoughtful!  


In the evening my sweet hubby made this delicious Gluten Free Bread for me.  We were going to a church youth fund raising event at our church on Friday night and knowing I couldn't eat the yummy homemade buns the ladies were making for the Sloppy Joe's they were going to serve, he was willing to make this for me so I could bring it with me.  What a sweet heart he has.


What turned out to be a "stay in my comfy clothes" kind of day turned out to be a day filled with blessings that arrived right at my front door.  I hope your day is blessed today too.


Thanks for stopping by!
Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates