Waiting For Baby RHS Sketch challenge #112

Monday, February 3, 2014
When I saw the Red Hot Stamper Sketch Challenge #112 I KNEW EXACTLY what I wanted to do with it.  I couldn't post it until now because I wanted to be able to give this card to our son Jeff and his wife, Jessica who are expecting our third grand baby in June.  I am one anxious Gramma, to say the least.

This is the sketch we had to work with...

And this is my take on it...


I chose to use Pear Pizzazz card stock for the base and a strip of Daffodil Delight for the babies towel because they are choosing NOT to find out the gender of the baby.  I love that - it lends to more excitement!  The Medallion background stamp is still one of my favorites so I embossed that with white embossing powder.  The "towel rack" is the Silver Foil Paper that I am thrilled carried over from the Holiday Catalog into the Occasions Catalog.  It also comes in a Gold Foil.  You can tell I just wrote the words by hand - guess it gives that personal touch.

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi


Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates