Miss You Already...

Wednesday, July 23, 2014
Any Gramma would miss her grand kids when she goes away, and I am no exception.  I get to see Tyler and Gracie on a regular basis so when I am gone they are always in my thoughts.  Now we have sweet Sawyer and the thought of not getting in any cuddles for a week was painful.  We popped over to get some cuddles and to get these pictures of the three of them together so I could have one to put beside my bed.


We made sure to visit when Sawyer had his awake time and it was so fun to be able to see his eyes and how he would look around when someone would talk to him.  He is a very strong baby with his neck and back and such a pleasure to hold - it was hard to hand him back to mommy.
And this is the card that I made and sent to them the day I left.

I cased this one from Nikki Spencer.  I thought the little monsters were adorable and it gave me a chance to use my fun Owl Builder Punch.
Stamps: Just Sayin', Gorgeous Grunge
Colors: Coastal Cabana, Strawberry Slush, and Crushed Curry.
The little teeth were just hand snipped from a scrap piece of Whisper White

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates