Washington DC Here I Come!

Tuesday, July 1, 2014
Thank you just doesn't begin to say it all to everyone who has helped me to earn my very first Stampin' Up! Incentive Trip to Washington DC in September!!  I am still pinching myself that I actually did it!!
Just take a look at the hotel we will be staying at - it is called The Mayflower Renaissance
So in honor of my deepest gratitude for everyone who helped me to achieve this goal I thought I would design a Thank You card to share with you.
I used the paper from the April My Paper Pumpkin that was intended to be a wrap around for the frame.  I dug through my "lucky leftovers" and found some butterflies and when I laid them on the card I thought it gave it the final finishing touch.  The colors that I used are Bermuda Bay, Strawberry Slush, So Saffron, Crushed Curry, Pink Pirouette, and Whisper White of course.  The thank you stamp is from LOTS OF THANKS

Again - I say THANK YOU so VERY MUCH for helping me to achieve my dream!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates