Unlock the Magic!

Tuesday, November 18, 2014
Look what came in my mail box yesterday!  It's my personal invitation to the Manager's Reception in January!!
 I "bought Dale in" so he could come with me.  Stampin' Up! is making some changes and they are telling us that this is the last Leadership Conference "as we know it" - so who knows - maybe this will be the last Manager's Reception too, so I am super excited to be able to go to Disney's Hollywood Studio with my fellow demonstrators who have achieved the Manager title or above.
 This invitation came at a perfect time because this is what I am looking at out my back window.  You can't tell it but it is snowing steadily with a winter storm warning until Tuesday evening.  Even though I love the change of seasons I don't complain on what the weather is, but I know that come January it will be nice to escape for a week to warmer climate.
So in the Disney theme of things I thought I would share with you this cute Mickey Mouse box made using the Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlit Die I made a Mickey and Minnie Mouse inspired by Pinterest .  Love that site!
These were a little fussy to make but I think they turned out cute.  They will be a fun addition to the craft sale on Saturday.
Thanks for stopping by!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates