Playing with Dinosaurs Again

Monday, September 21, 2015
Since I was borrowing my friends NO BONES ABOUT IT stamp set I thought I would make up this one to sell at the stores before I had to give it back.  The designer paper is from the GO WILD PAPER STACK
YUP - you heard me right - storeS!  An new store opened up in town and we were in the right place at the right time.  This small gift store called the COTTAGE BARN only has 10 vendors and Dale and I each hold one of those 10 spots.
We feel honored!  The Grand Opening was last Friday night so we were there to watch the festivities.  Praying that this new business is a good fit for Hudsonville and for us as well.  If you live in our area please stop by to check it out, it's absolutely darling!   The address is 3500 Chicago Drive.  Need more info about the store?  Fox 17 News did a spotlight on them and if you click HERE you can see the clip.  If you look closely you will see Dales candles scattered here and there.  Very Cool!!
Thanks for stopping by!
Christi
card CASED from Debbie Henderson Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates